Sunday, August 1, 2010

Bloomin' Beautiful!

The Last Chance List of retiring stamp sets and accessories is VERY long. Among my favourites is the stamp set Bloomin' with Beauty. (IBCp.79), I used this set to make my Mum a mother's Day card. She loves to receive hand crafted cards, and I tried really hard to make her one that was extra-special.


I used the single stem stamp from this set, but masked and stamped it a number of times to create this bouquet. The small border vine stamp is from the Vintage Vogue set in the Autumn/Winter Mini catalogue.
The colour combination of Baja Breeze and Not Quite Navy is one of my favourites for the year. I have used it over and over with a spectacular result every time!

Can you see the fancy edges on the darker layer of the Happy Mother's Day tag? Leave a comment with your suggestion of how I did this. I will be selecting one correct answer for a special prize!

Don't forget that when retiring stamp sets are only available while stocks last! Contact me to place your order today so you aren't disappointed!

No comments:

Post a Comment