Saturday, March 27, 2010

Bring on the Sunshine

I have been having a wonderful time playing with the Treat Cups, and imagining so many different uses for them! The next card is inspired by page 9 of the Summer Mini Catalogue.


I used the flower petal and leaf stamps from Something Sweet, to creat a giant sunflower, which I trimmed and added to my circle. I added some cardstock layers, ribbon, twine and brad embellishments and my card was finished!

I filled the treat cup with roasted coffee beans - they are cinnamon flavoured, and smell divine. Usually I use MMs, but had none left, and went searching through the pantry for an alternative! This was a great substitute.

Products
Treat Cups (Summer Mini Catalogue pg 8)
Something Sweet (Summer Mini Catalogue Pg 9)
Cardstock - kraft, Sumer Sun, Old Olive, Confett Cream
Classic Ink - Summer Sun, Old Olive, Chocolate Chip
Accessories  Chocolate Chip 1" Double Stitched Ribbon, Hemp Twine, Vintage Brads

The Summer Mini Catalogue finishes on Wednesday March 31st.
Place your order now to avoid disappointment

No comments:

Post a Comment