Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Cupcake Commotion!

I have just returned home from a great morning of conversation, cardmaking and great company! I teach cardmaking every Wednesday morning at the Glenbrook Baptist Church. I really enjoy it for the creative aspects, and because my 2 youngest children LOVE the ladies that care for them!

Tomorrow I'll share with you the project from this morning.

In the meantime, take a look at my cupcake creations. I have been having a great time making different cards using a few of the cupcake stamps from Stampin' Up! These cards and matching box will be the focus of my September classes. Please drop me a line if you are keen to add your name to the list of attendees!



Here are the details:

When- Tuesday 8th September 10 am - 1.30pm. This class will repeat on Saturday 19th
September 7pm - 10pm
Where - my house in penrith
Cost - $25 includes materials for 4 different cards, envelopes, a matching gift box and refreshments
What to bring - please bring your choice of adhesive, a paper trimmer and a good pair of details cutting scissors.

Each class is limited to 6 participants. Priority will be given to those that pay first!

No comments:

Post a Comment