Saturday, January 9, 2010

Sweet Baby Girl


Isn't this the most precious card - designed for a new Mummy! My boss is pregnant and I'm in a baby card making mood! I will probably give her a different card when her precious bundle arrives in May.
Again I used the Sweet Treat Cups but this time created a baby rattle. This is also a CASE - this time from Felicity Fernandez , a talented SU demonstrator I came across while browsing Split Coast Stampers!
I changed the colour combo slightly, but left most of it exactly the same - why change something so beautiful? This was a great card to use some of those random buttons I have in my craft room!
This will be another card for my February class. The class will focus on the many different uses for the Sweet Treat Cups! Four different cards for $25. I'm taking bookings now!
Class Details:
Date - Tuesday 1st February 10.20am
Saturday 13th February, 7.00pm
Venue - My house in Penrith
Class cost - $25, you will take home 4 cards with matching envelopes and a full pack of Sweet Treat Cups!
Card details
Cardstock - Regal Rose, Pink Pirouette, Whisper White
Ink - Regal Rose
Stamp Sets - Something Sweet, Nursery Necessities (for envelope)
Accessories - Sweet Always DSP, Sweet Treat Cups, 1 3/4" circle punch, Eyelet Border Punch, Pink Pirouette 1 1/4" grosgrain ribbon, Regal Rose 5/8" grosgrain ribbon, Pretty in Pink Taffeta ribbon, Mat Pack, Regal Rose marker, Miscellaneous Buttons

No comments:

Post a Comment