Thursday, January 7, 2010

Wagon Load of Fun

This is a birthday card for my nephew in Canada! He just turned 1! Happy Birthday Orion.

I LOVE the line drawn images of this set, particularly the duckling! I used my Stamp-a-ma-jig and did some masking to place the cupcake into the wagon. I didn't include the handle on the wagon because it was on the wrong side! So I added a small piece of hemp twine instead!

The images were coloured with my SU markers. I added some Blue Chunky Sprinkles to the cupcake and then Crystal Effects over the top of the duck's bow, feet and beak as well as over the icing on the cupcake. It makes them shine!

Here are the details:

Cardstock - Barely Banana, Brocade Blue, Whisper White
Ink - Staz-On Black
Stamps - Wagon Full of Fun
Accessories - Antique Brass brads, Crystal Effects, Blue Chunky Sprinkles, Hemp Twine, Barely Banana grosgrain ribbon, Blue gingham ribbon (retired), ticket corner punch, embossing folder




No comments:

Post a Comment