Saturday, March 27, 2010

Having a Whale of a Time!

The inspiration for this card is from Beth Stewart's Splash card. I loved the idea of creating a snow globe type of accent on my card, and played around for a while until I worked it out. This was a HIT with my stamping classes and my children love it!

Here is the water, all shaken up - the glitter is hiding a surprise!


When the glitter settles, you can see the goldfish swimming beneath the waves!

Products:
Sweet Treat Cups (Summer Mini Catalogue pg 8)
Something Sweet (Summer Mini Catalogue Pg 9)
Anmal Stories (Summer Mini Catalogue Pg 21,)
Cardstock - Whisper White, Tempting Turquoise
Clasic Ink- Bashful Blue, Tempting Turquoise, Summer Sun, Tangerine Tango, Night of Navy
Accessories - Slit Punch (IB & C pg 152), Fine Supernova Glitter (IB & C pg 145)

Don't forget, the Mini Catalogue products are only available until Wednesday 31st March.
Contact me to place your order.

No comments:

Post a Comment