Saturday, March 27, 2010

Time for some Scrapbooking

I finally managed to photograph some of the layouts I have been busy making. Here is a double layout using the Tall Tales Designer Paper in the Summer Mini Catalogue. My children had a wonderful time at the zoo, visiting the baby elephant - this patterned paper was an obvious choice!


I stmped the title directly onto th Old Olive cardstock base using the Jumbo Outline Alpabet and my Stamp-a-ma-jig, then coloured with my Stampin' Write markers. The small and large elephants are cut directly from a patterned paper scrap.

Here is a close up

Stampin' Up! Products
Cardstock - Old Olive textured12 x 12, Kraft, Chocolate Chip, So Saffron
Patterned Paper - Tall Tales Designer Paper (Summer Mini Catalogue pg 20)
Stamps - Jumbo Outline Alpabet
Accessories - Black Staz-On ink, Stampin' Write markers, Vintage brads

5 comments:

  1. Wow Fiona! That was quick! And what a groovy layout - a double spread at that!That elephant on the ball is so cute too! Thanks for joining in on my second challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's a fabulous layout Fiona - great use of the Tall Tales paper too. Love how you have got so many pics onto the layout too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That looks great Fiona! Love your title, those elephants look very funky.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely layout Fiona. The little elephants near the title are so cute. Great finishing touch.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great photos, great layout, I like this one :)

    ReplyDelete