Saturday, March 27, 2010

I {Heart} Hearts

My first reaction to this set was, "Not another heart set". Then I started playing with it, and discovered there are a lot of stamps to love, and reasons to love this set. created this set of cards for my Wednesday class earlier in the term. They had a lot of fun discovering that really beautiful cards can be quite easy to make!



I used one of my favourite colour combinations - Riding hood Red, Pink Pirouette and Regal Rose fo this set of cards.

The fabulous thing about this stamp set is the way it matches the Heart to Heart punch and the Full Heart Punch from the IB&C - making these stamped images so easy to cut out!

Stampin' Up! Products
Stamps - I {Heart} Hearts (Summer Mini Catalogue Pg 6)
Punches - Eyelet Border Punch, Heart to Heart (IB&C pg 152)
Cardstock - Riding hood Red, Pink Pirouette Pink Pirouette
Patterned Paper - Bella Rose DSP, Candy Lane DSP
Ribbon - Riding Hood Red Taffeta, Pretty in Pink Taffeta

Here is another idea - scrapbooking using the different heart stamps.

And the details


I CASED this from the Summer mini catalogue (pg 7), added a second page, and continued the border of heart shaped embellishments. I used the colours from the Playground and Sherbet buttons to set the colour scheme.

Stampin' Up! Products
Stamps - I {Heart} Hearts (Summer Mini Catalogue Pg 6)

Punches - Scallop Border Punch, Heart to Heart, Round Tab (IB&C pg 152)
Accessories - Circle Scissr Plus, Glass Mat, Playground  buttons , Sherbet buttons,On Board lots of Letters, Crystal Effects
Cardstock - Tempting Turquoise, Gable Green, Tangerine Tango,Whisper White
Cassic Ink - Real Red, Tempting Turquoise, Gable Green, Tangerine Tango




No comments:

Post a Comment